Pegotec is a European-managed innovative IT development company based in Singapore. Our main field of work is finding web-based solutions to unique problems using the latest technology combined with mobile applications, including tablets and phones. With our broad knowledge and over 20 years of experience, Pegotec management can find the best IT solutions for your business challenges. Backed up by a team of experienced developers, we plan, implement, ... and maintain IT solutions. We provide support throughout the whole project cycle. With our characteristic careful planning and management, we can successfully implement projects all over the world. We bring the advantages of Asia and Europe together.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-06 (1 Days Left)
- Use WordPress to develop functional, secure, and responsive websites
- Formulate an effective, responsive design based on the latest techniques to meet the requirements and site objectives
- Establishing the website’s architecture
- Develop and implement custom WP theme, features, and functionalities
- Collaborate with other team members in order to meet deadlines
- Maintain and further develop past WordPress projects
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- WordPress development
- Good knowledge of working with third-party APIs
- Knowledge in project management tools like Trello and Jira
- Ability to work as a team member
- Fluent verbal and written English (you will be working with foreigners
- Good To Have (Additional Skills): CodeIgniter Framework, Laravel Framework
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ year experience in WordPress Development.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.