Mavorion is a technology company helping business stay ahead and improve efficiency. Our extensive IT expertise in the areas of Software Development, Cloud, Data Center, Networking, Security and Systems Integration are our assets. With our unique blend of skills across IT domains, we are able to bring in required Skills, feature-sets as well as data Security to our customers. Our team has experience in the field of Healthcare Information System, Netw ... orking, and Systems, and Software Development.View Company Profile
Vue JS Developer
No. of Vacancy: 2
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2023-03-17 Closed
As an efficient Vue.JS developer, he/she is supposed to perform certain defined roles and follow responsibilities to get the best of results. Here are the major ones that any Vue.JS developer is supposed to follow:
- Leverage the inbuilt Vue toolkit for creating frontend features
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
- Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
- Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
- Enhance application performance with constant monitoring
- Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
- Optimize components to work seamlessly across different browsers and devices
- Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Sigma, Adobe XD etc.
- Proper user information authentication
- Develop responsive web-based UI
- Design and develop innovative web applications that draw the user’s attention
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries
- Implement front-end components with progressive Vue.js framework
- Translate the client’s technical specifications into code
- Test, update and optimize the application for performance and security
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Complete understanding of VueJs and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Preceding experience with Vuejs workflows like Vuex, Create Vue App, data structure libraries
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Thorough understanding of front-end technologies like React or Vue Js.
- Thorough understanding of PHP and LARAVEL.
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, tools like Percona, and also dealing with a large amount of data.
- Good knowledge of Linux servers and deploying applications in it.
- Experience integrating external Restful services (APIs).
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and test-driven deployment.
- Experience with bug tracking and source control.
- Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions.
- Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices.
- Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes.
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
- Creativity and accountability.
- Experience with modern software delivery practices, including source control, testing, and continuous delivery.
- Experience delivering products with agile methodologies.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills; cares about and works well with teammates.
Education + Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years experience of working as a Vue. Developer
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.