Training & Business Development Officer (Assistant to Officer Level)
Apply Before : 2020-02-16 (Closed)
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
No. of Vacancy
NRS 18,000 - 45,000 Per month
Job Level: Mid
No of Vacancy: Few
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathmandu
Reports to: Head-Training & Business Development
Training and Programs
- Planning for Program Conduction
- Organizing workshops & seminar
- Assist to conduct Training Need Assessment
- Ensure smooth delivery of programs conducted. Liaise with sales team, for programs
- Workshops & other activities performed by BFIN
- Logistic Management liaising with Admin and sales team, for programs, workshops & other activities performed by BFIN
- Program Administration (certificates, feedback compilations etc)
- Co-ordinate with trainers in regard to the program
- Ensure logistics for trainers (hotels, travel) liaising with Admin team
- Ensure logistics for programs as needed (Nametags, certificates, stationeries etc)
- Coordinate and ensure the printing of certificates, attendance sheet, and feedback form.
- Pre-event visit to the venue to ensure that the proper logistic is in place
- To carry out the tasks assigned by the Managing Director from time and again
Marketing & Business Development
- Planning weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales and marketing plan in coordination with Managing Director and other team members
- Meeting with CEOs and HR/Training Heads of Banks, Finance, Micro Finance, Insurance, Corporate Houses, Public Undertakings, Development Agencies, Colleges and other institutions for marketing and business development
Student Education Program/Online Education Programs
- Visit Colleges and Banks for marketing and promotion of Student Education Programs.
- Planning of examinations and tests.
- Coordinate for examination answers sheet checking and announcing of result
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Own two-wheeler with a valid driving license is a must.
- Prior experience in training and business development in the Banking Sector or Banking Training Institute is preferred.
- Willing to travel outside the valley on need basis for conducting training programs.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package: Excel, word, Power point.
- Effective verbal, listening and written communications skills
- Ability to work in team
- Capacity to work Under Pressure
- Proven experience in preparing annual reports, monthly report & notes to budget.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Work prioritization and time management skills - Pro-activeness and self-starter of own work
- High level of integrity, confidentiality
- Willingness to travel
Education + Experience
- Should have Bachelors Degree for Assistant to Supervisor Level and Master Degree for Officer Level with atleast 2 years of relevant work experience (However, freshers may also apply)
- Competitive Salary and allowances.
- Contribution to provident fund and gratuity as per labor law.
- Accidental and medical Insurance.
- Dress Allowance as per staff bylaws.
- Fuel Allowance as per staff bylaws.
- Communication allowance
- Staff Bonus as per Bonus Act.
- Opportunity to travel to foreign countries for training and business development.
- Opportunity to participate in in-house learning & development programs.
Apply online or Email your updated resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Training & Business Development Officer"