Searchable Design is an enthusiastic group of IT professionals working to provide endless web and mobile solutions for businesses and individuals alike. From a niche website to varieties of online business tool, we design, manage and upgrade everything according to your need and requirement. Our dedicated team includes IT and Business professionals from various walks of life with over 10 years of experience. For your ease, our busi ... ness specialists take your requirements, which is forward to our in-house IT team dedicatedly working on a single product at a time. After your product has successfully been analyzed and passes through Quality Analysis, we deliver it you. If you have any further issues, our customer relation department will look into it wholeheartedly.View Company Profile
Technical Team Lead
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-03-17 Closed
Searchable Design LLC is hiring a talented Technical Team Lead professional to join our team. If you
have project management experience in IT field, SD is a great place to grow your career. You'll be
glad you applied to Searchable Design. A competent technical team leader possesses a combination of both problem-solving and innovation skills to attend to several technical production challenges. He/she provides assistance to the CIO in creating and developing good project schedules. He/she helps in evaluating project designs, their costs and timing.
Working closely with members of the technical team provides the opportunity for the team leader to identify each member’s strength and assigns tasks accordingly to them to achieve maximum results and delivery.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Able to communicate between shareholder and staff member.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Work with CIO to develop business process to be implement via development team.
- To manage and coordinate different offshoring teams located in different countries and time zones.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacle
- Knowledge of MEAN STACK technology will be plus point.
Education + Experience:
- Expertise in writing code and has at least 5 years of software development experience.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.