Technical Team Lead
Apply Before : 2022-07-06 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Technical Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyzing briefs, writing progress reports, identifying risks, and developing work schedules. Technical Lead should be able to work with the team and inspire them to reach their goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To facilitate the smooth delivery of all projects, enhancements and support delivered by the team
- Actively drive the development life-cycle and coordinates release and sprint planning
- Increasing the technical accreditation of the company
- Take technical ownership of a project till its production implementation and beyond
- To plan for team growth examining the blend of skills required
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement
- Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities under pressure, pinpointing and resolving problems in early project stages
- Attend pre-sales meetings and convince clients on our technical capability (Relationship mgmt)
- Develop products, conduct engineering validations and pitch to the BD team
- To liaise with Product to understand functional and non-functional requirements and align with the business strategy
- To liaise with architecture to align with the technology strategy
- To liaise with QA for product releases
- To facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout the team, including standardization, best practice, and deployment processes
- To have a clear task list and plan for inducting new members into the team and bring them up-to-speed as quickly as possible
- To instigate cross team ideas and initiatives and drive products and services together
- To cultivate a professional culture within the teams, where individuals take ownership and are proud of delivering excellence
- To provide technical leadership, direction and mentoring for multi-disciplined development teams
- To make sure that all training and support that team members require is delivered internally or externally
- To coach, perform, manage and promote knowledge sharing
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Task Related skills and Certifications
- Enterprise solution design and deployment experience, including relevant OEM certifications.
- Solid foundation in Enterprise Solution Design, Implementation Methodology, team building and management, the idea of developing solutions on top of existing customers’ infrastructure and applications.
- Willingness to get Certified from time to time requirement.
- Competencies and Soft Skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staffs and clients
Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience, with at least 4 years of developing and managing employees for Enterprise solutions
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of UK and operating in the US, Finland, Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan & Bangladesh
- Best in class open, progressive, professional and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world-class leaders like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, DigitalOcean & Facebook
- Flexible work time (with standard 40 working hours per week & 09:00am-06:00 pm schedule subject to change with respect to personal schedules & centered on delivery)
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.