Established in 2004, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a leading American Software company in Nepal. We are proud team of around 300 professionals who are involved in the design, development, testing and maintenance of impressive lineup of trend-setting healthcare informatics solutions. Besides that, our talented people sort and analyze voluminous data to help clients in decision analytics. We are one of the eight centers of Cotiviti Inc. which opera ... tes from seven more locations across United States of America and constantly ranked among the best healthcare informatics companies. In Nepal, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. has its remarkable identity in the software industry. At the core of our works, we offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics in the area of healthcare that help customers better understand and manage their risk. We strive to help our clients focus on their businesses while we concentrate on optimizing quality by focussing on the followings- Employee growth and development Work culture/environment Team work – Collaboration Process Exposure to latest and greatest technologies and toolsView Company Profile
Tech Lead- Dot Net
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 7 Years
Apply Before: 2022-10-11 Closed
- Translate application stories and requirements into functional applications.
- Design, code, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code.
- Write neat and clean code mostly for desktop application.
- Create test cases and follow test cases to implement the requirements.
- Maintain legacy code and implement the new requirements in best possible way.
- Prepare use case/ flow diagram when needed.
- Regular follow up for tasks assigned from development phase to QA
- Develop overall technical strategies for projects from technical requirements
- Create technical estimations
- Present technical strategies to on-shore and gather technical requirements as needed
- Create and update design and functional documents
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Perform a mix of maintenance and new development as required
- Implement project applications according to specifications
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance applications
- Work both independently and as part of a team to create reliable and high performing health care applications
- Unit test code to ensure quality
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate
- Assist project managers and directors with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the specific tasks required to deliver a solution
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with design patterns
- Experience in writing unit test and integration testing in Nunit Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Web Service Frameworks (RESTful, SOAP)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET/ASP.NET development
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds
- Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive development
- Working knowledge of MVC design patterns.
- Experience in Continuous Integration leveraging tools such as Bamboo and Maven.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience of working in SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- US Healthcare experience would be added value
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Software development using C#.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. OR Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org