Established in 2014, LIS Nepal is a service centric Information Technology firm. With special focus on retail industry, LIS Nepal’s expertise lies in Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing, and Data Analytics. It is one of the member companies of Yomari Group. LIS Nepal team comprises of experienced professionals with specialization on data analytics. Emphasizing on what makes each client unique, LIS Nepal strives to deliver BI strategic ... solution, tailored to their competitive differentiators. LIS Nepal is one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, based in US which has branch offices globally.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-03 Closed
Skills:Data AnalysisProject Management
The role of the Support Manager at LIS Nepal Pvt Ltd. encompasses the comprehensive management of the managed service project. This individual will assume the responsibility of coordinating and supervising all tasks associated with LIS Nepal’s international client’s production (hosted) and operational (batch) support. Their purview includes the overall project operations, ensuring the punctual execution and quality of project endeavours, as well as the vigilant monitoring and guidance of team members. Additionally, it should be emphasized that the Support Manager's obligations might extend beyond typical working hours to fulfil essential customer service demands.
- Lead the definition of and adherence to standard organization’s support policies and procedures.
- Lead support efforts related to creation of client-specific collateral such as support operating manuals etc.
- Serve as main point of contact between onshore teams related to all client and support issues.
- Monitor client satisfaction and ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are consistently met.
- Manage incoming requests, prioritize tasks, monitor issues, and ensure weekly review.
- Consolidate weekly status reporting for both management and client communication.
- Properly delegate support activities to the appropriate team members. Supervise project teams in defining and executing the transition from project activities to support.
- Work with the product strategy team to continuously evaluate support capabilities and define new support offerings.
- Support the presales / sales efforts related to support offerings by leading requirements gathering and solution definition meetings both in person and remotely.
- Manage employee administration (e.g. interviews and on-boarding) for the support team.
- Conduct performance appraisals for the support team.
- Review and approve weekly timesheets for support team.
- Provide on call support as needed during non-business hours.
- Perform knowledge transfer to client operational and support staff as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Preferred ITIL 4 Certification.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including challenging situations such as on short-notice, with little to no preparation time, for changing audiences etc.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions independently.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Open to work in different shifts.
- Ability to travel on short notice as needed.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of support project management, system development; Data Analytics application support preferred.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.