Established in 2014, LIS Nepal is a service centric Information Technology firm. With special focus on retail industry, LIS Nepal’s expertise lies in Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing, and Data Analytics. It is one of the member companies of Yomari Group. LIS Nepal team comprises of experienced professionals with specialization on data analytics. Emphasizing on what makes each client unique, LIS Nepal strives to deliver BI strategic ... solution, tailored to their competitive differentiators. LIS Nepal is one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, based in US which has branch offices globally.View Company Profile
Sr. Data Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-03 (0 Days Left)
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Perform data modeling, application development, technical product assistance, and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Design, Develop, Debug, and Troubleshoot BI solutions. Create and deploy reports.
- Perform requirement assessment, information gathering, and recommend appropriate business solutions to the company’s customers.
- Provide technical assistance and cross-training to other team members.
- Collaborate with the team to create data conversion scripts/integrations and test it ensuring data quality and acceptable system performance.
- Convert requirements into technical designs as per BI/Data Warehousing best practices.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT
- Willingness to travel outside the country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience and understanding of data warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of dimensional modeling concepts and best practices.
- Experience analyzing & managing complex data.
- Experience using Project Management Tool.
- Good understanding of database technologies, specifically Oracle.
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
- Prior experience with a Business Intelligence reporting tool.
- Experience in building ETL programs for data-warehousing using one or more of the technologies like ODI, Informatica, SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Korn Shell scripting, Python, Amazon Glue etc.
- Experience and Knowledge of one or more of the following: Snowflake, Teradata, Netezza, Amazon RedShift, Google BigQuery, Oracle, Azure Synapse and/or SQL.
- Experience working in BI Applications like MicroStrategy, OBIEE, Tableau, and Power BI.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in relevant field along with strong interest in Business Intelligence, Software Implementation, and Process Management.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.