Sr. Backend Engineer (Nodejs)
Apply Before : 2021-05-21 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Are you an aspiring Backend Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career? If you are an analytical problem solver with strong NodeJS knowledge, having a passion for development and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our fun, enthusiastic, dedicated and energetic team who are running at full speed addressing the different business needs of international clients with technical solutions.
Personal Skills We Value:
- Strongly customer focused
- Assertive and feel free to express yourself and your idea’s in English
- Good time management, organization, and planning skills
- Proactive, value-driven, analytical, and a problem solver
- Creating and maintaining server-side application logic, for a multi-tenant SAAS based application.
- Collbatore with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server side.
- Write high quality, readable and testable code.
- Design and optimise applications for high performance, high availability and low latency.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem (i.e. Express).
- Test Driven Development(TDD) knowledge and experience shall be highly valued.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its idiosyncrasies.
- Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem (like npm, grunt).
- Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems and services.
- Knowledge of incorporating different data sources and databases and to deliver optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs web)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with creating scalable Node.js applications with microservices.
- Proficiency with relational databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema.
- Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them.
- Knowledge around Docker is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
Education + Experience
- 7+ years experience on Backend Technologies with 3+ years of experience with Node.JS
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Remote work option available
- Competitive salary
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- PF, CIT, Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities.
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application for Sr. Backend Engineer (Nodejs)" on the subject line