Apply Before : 2022-05-21 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
What is your role like?
You are required to:
- Design scalable, robust and highly available microservices architectures.
- Design and develop asynchronous services utilizing efficient message brokers.
- Build secure Rest Apis that are easy to understand and are reusable.
- Maintain web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Write Unit tests and Integration tests.
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practices.
- Optimize existing software solutions and databases in order to improve performance, usability, and scalability.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders as well as coach and mentor team members where needed.
- Work with your direct manager to achieve the company goals and continuously improve services rendered.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience working with any of the message queues like RabbitMq, Kafka or AWS SQS.
- Have experience building microservices systems.
- Have experience working in multi-threaded applications and parallel processing.
It would be great if you have experience in microservices design patterns and architecture. You could be a front runner if you have knowledge in FrontEnd frameworks like React/Angular/Vue, GraphQL, NoSQL databases (MongoDB) or any RDBMS. Having the basic idea of AWS services like ApiGateway, Lambda, SNS, Cognito, and also about high-speed caching mechanisms is an added advantage.
Education + Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Software Engineer.
- Proficient in Python/Nodejs.
- We offer great growth and amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. Although we work in a high-paced environment we highly value work-life balance.
- Oh, did we mention, we only work 5 days a week? Mon- Fri. we are open to let you work remotely
- Besides the list of benefits that the Labor Law mandates, we also offer;
- Competitive salary package
- Personal and professional training and development
- Employee Assistance Program - for your mental wellbeing!
- COVID-19 leaves
- Annual Flu shots
- In case of Work from Home - Assist you to set up your workstation
- Partially paid internet service while working from home
- Book Bonus - you get paid for reading!
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Customer Referral Bonus - Refer your friends and relatives in Australia to use our services and we’ll reward you!
- Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, non-negotiable. (Including 1-hour lunch break)
What’s the next step?
If this role resonates with you, then your dream job is just a click away. Please fill in your application!
Please note: You might be required to work in a Hybrid model (work from office and work from home alternatively) depending upon the need for the role.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.