>We are a technology company determined to provide world class development delivery services in Information Technology. Our promise is to innovate to help our customers run at their best. We are committed to help every customer become a best-run business. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. >At work, we embrace diversity, encourage personal a ... nd professional growth, and celebrate a team of passionate people developing innovative technologies that help people and companies tackle real-world problems head-on. >We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communitiesView Company Profile
Software Engineer (React Native)
No. of Vacancy: 2
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-15 (10 Days Left)
- Developing high-performance mobile apps for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Use clean, modern, and smooth animations and transitions to provide an excellent user experience.
- Coordinating with the teams in charge of other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Recognize the needs of your clients in order to build apps within the time and budget constraints.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL.
- Experience in design and building mobile-first UI.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
Education + Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree preferable in Computers, Information technology or Engineering.
- 3+ years of building mobile applications using React Native.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.