Progressive Labs Pvt. Ltd (Based in Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal) is a rapidly growing innovative tech company. We value knowledge and learning. We employ some of the best and brightest in the software industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of. Our company is a growing Tech company in Nepal, with uncompromising precision and continuous learning and adapting. ...View Company Profile
Software Developer (Java)
Apply Before : 2023-04-08 ((12 Days Left)) View: 5110
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2023-04-08 (12 Days Left)
- Develop features and improvements to products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Stay up to date with industry trends/best practices related to software development
- Collaborate with Product Owners and other stakeholders within Engineering (Frontend, UX, etc.) to maintain a high bar for quality in an iterative environment
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Recognize impediments to efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions
- Ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Participate in troubleshooting product operations, security operations, and urgent engineering issues.
- Share knowledge and document solutions continuously and proficiently
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good acquaintance with project management tools (jira, slack, etc) and agile methodologies.
- Deep understanding and experience in all or most of these tech stacks: Core Java, Spring Boot, SQL & NoSQL, React, Rest API, GraphQL, Git
- Good english, both written and speaking.
- Knowledge and experience of microservices and devops is a big plus.
- Good knowhow of agile methodology, and PM tools.
- Solid English speaking and basic writing skills.
- Positive, learning attitude.
- Preference for candidates with work history in Development services company providing international services
Education + Experience:
- 2 plus years of solid development experience in both/either Java Spring Boot, OR React.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button
Senior Java/Angular ... COTIVITI NEPAL 17 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Java Backend ... Eightsquare 17 Days Left Quick ViewLead Java Developer Leapfrog Technology 13 Days Left Quick ViewJAVA Full Stack Deve... JobAxle - Executive ... 11 Days Left Quick ViewJava Developer JobAxle - Executive ... 11 Days Left Quick ViewJava Full Stack Deve... Teksewa Services 30 Days Left Quick ViewJava Developer Smart Data Solutions 6 Days Left Quick ViewJava Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick View