Software Backend Developer: Loopback/Node.js
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2022-12-23 Closed
We are a startup developing a world wide Web/Mobile platform with an international team located in UAE and Tunisia. We are looking to hire a Senior Software Developer who is proficient with loopback/ Node.JS
- Responsible for the development of microservices that run in cloud environments and implement scalable APIs.
- Design, implement, and test RESTful web/micro- services using loopback framework /NodeJS.
- Work across the engineering team to build new features and services at scale.
- This role will work closely with the product owner, Front-end Developer, to implement and operationalize the creative vision of digital assets.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Skills & Requirements :
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Must be proficient with loopback framework / Node.js.
- Experience working with Docker, Redis, MongoDB
- Experience in building cloud based, distributed, resilient systems with the ability to handlelarge and variable traffic volumes.
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON- Ability to write easy to understand, clean code.
- Ability to write unit tests for automated testing.
- Must have strong knowledge of RESTful API architecture.
- Ability to articulate technical details clearly.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Practicing common design patterns.
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Open-mindedness to constructive feedback and ideas/solutions proposed by others.
- Passionate for learning new technologies, demonstrating a willingness to grow.
- Strong ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Working with native and cross-platform technologies.
- Experience writing automated unit and functional tests.
- Experience in architecting applications with SOLID coding principles.
- Working in an Agile software development environment.
- Using tools such as Git for source control.
- Experience using tools such as VS Code, Node.Js Devtools.
Education + Experience:
- 5+ of experience in Software Development, minimum of 2+ years of hands-on experience inloopback framework / NodeJS.
- Proficient with Node.JS and Express application design and development.
- 3+ of experience with SQL/ NoSql databases
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. OR Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org