Apply Before : 2021-10-21 ((2 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(2 Days Left)
LogPoint is looking for an experienced and skilled Software Architect with an eye for detail, able to see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. As a Software Architect, you should be an expert problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies and platforms available. The Software Architect is responsible for leading the system design and implementing high-value software solutions.
- Create high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Provide the software architectural support to the existing, new product lines for major design changes.
- Drive Architectural Decisions relating to and impacting multiple product lines.
- Provide the Engineering team with architectural blueprints to follow.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Work closely with Engineering Managers for architectural decision making for the design changes applicable across product Lines.
- Drive Software Architecture vision working with VP, Directors.
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
- Work in Product Architecture roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in technology and product roadmap discussions.
- Communicate and document the Architectural Decisions and Designs effectively.
- Research on new and next-generation technology for continuous technology improvements.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge in Software Architecture, Application, and Design.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms (Java, Python, etc.)
- Experience with multiple types of architectures and business domains.
- Knowledge in the SIEM domain would be an added advantage.
- Experience in cloud architecture would be an added advantage.
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
Education + Experience
- A strong software engineering background or a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field. Masters' Degree preferred.
- 6+ years experience in technology & architecture roles.
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Gratuity and provident fund schemes.
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication are encouraged.
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate.
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities.
- Open international work environment.
- Festival expense allowance.
- Medical and accidental insurance.
- Gymnasium/Fitness Membership.
LogPoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative, and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
If you have any questions about this position call 9802302081