Software Architect / Lead Backend Developer
Apply Before : 2022-09-07 ((19 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(19 Days Left)
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to join our team. This individual will be responsible for leading a team of developers building state of the art web and mobile applications using microservices and APIs. We are a start-up building next generation applications in cybersecurity, fintech, healthcare, distance learning, travel, energy domains, and more. You will be exposed to our global team that resides in Nepal, Singapore, and the USA.
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes and improve them
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
- Lead team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain applications built on the latest technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.
- Lead in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Review codes to ensure the team is following the proper coding standards and process of software development
- Plan, track, and schedule software deliverables.
- Work closely with executive team to plan organizational resource development
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to demonstrate the ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job. Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in completing assignments.
- Broad understanding of coding and programming languages
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process and corresponding technologies
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and architectural styles
- Proficient knowledge of the operations and development designs of agile software
- Expertise with content management systems
- Strong soft skills, including attention to detail, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Requires great communication skills with the ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a discipline related to functional work or role with 6+ years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- 6 plus years of professional programming/coding
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Experience in overall software development life cycle
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. OR Send your resume to email@example.com