Think Move Solution is an IT service oriented company in Nepal with its head office located in California, USA with its presence in Australia, Sri lanka and Thailand. Think move plans to leverage the business's growth in the Asia-Pacific region and competitive European market. We primarily focus on providing practical and feasible IT solutions regardless of the industry and geographic location. At ThinkMove, we embrace the paradigm shift in busin ... ess with the digitalization, and thus in our service, we make extensive use of technology, prioritizing the use of data analytics and cloud services. Our services are focused on bringing out the best-suited solutions and at the same time strengthening business professionals' ability to make beneficial decisions. Standing true to its name, ThinkMove provides fail-proof plans/strategies, encouraging clients' to move forward or take the strong initiative to achieve goals. Furthermore, ThinkMove's areas of expertise includes: Email solution, Software / Hardware solutions, Cloud Solutions, Project Outsourcing Solutions, Digital Marketing and Call center.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-11-25 Closed
Skills:Digital MarketingGoogle AnalyticsSEO
- Conduct tests, collect and analyze data to optimize organic traffic and achieve maximum ROI.
- Implement and refine search engine optimization strategies, including keyword research, website optimization, and content creation.
- Collaborate with editorial, marketing, and development teams to ensure SEO best practices are followed and integrated into various aspects of the website.
- Support PPC campaigns and initiatives to enhance overall search engine marketing efforts.
- Monitor competitor strategies, track keyword performance, and make data-driven adjustments to improve search engine rankings and drive business results.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of Search engines, Keyword Research and other SEO fundamentals.
- Pro with tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, and SEMRush.
- Understand the ins and outs of performance marketing, conversions, and acquiring customers online.
- Expert in crunching numbers/data and using A/B and multivariate experiments with ease.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Education + Experience:
- Proven working experience in SEO.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Experience with SEO tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs etc.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.