Senior Solutions Engineer
Apply Before : 2021-07-31 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
If learning a new thing every day is your desire, if solving problems is your passion, if optimizing solutions is your zeal, you are the right aspirant to step ahead for applying for this position.
The Support and Solutions department is responsible to ensure smooth running and maximum optimization of LogPoint production farms. We not only handle problems related to the applications, but also work very closely with our customers from wide range of domains to integrate various systems and protocols with our world class SIEM.
Each day, the department faces the tasks of integrating new technologies and protocols to LogPoint, optimizing the system performance, and understanding complex network setups to provide solutions that fit in well. Hence, if you have a clear understanding of network protocols, a good grasp of operating system concepts, you are good at programming and more importantly, if you think solving problems is exciting and learning new things is key to life, then we have an opportunity for you.
Moreover, our new colleagues should be inspired by complex and advanced technology, willing to work in a team-oriented environment and be motivated to solve a broad range of challenges. We are also looking forward to the individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations.
- Proactively assist customers with technical issues that may arise with their Solution implementation.
- Research, Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of a problem and communicate with customer wisely.
- Identify and provide workarounds and solutions when possible, to meet customer’s business needs.
- Replicate test cases/bug when possible and create development tickets in a standard way.
- Take customers through a series of actions either via phone, email, session depending on the priority of the case
- Prioritize and manage many cases simultaneously.
- Manage customer expectations properly to avoid escalations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers and other stakeholders.
- Prepare the troubleshooting document for the relavent cases and share with the team.
- Mentor and groom new hires in the team.
- Look into escalated cases, prioritize them to resolve quickly.
- Discussion with the relevant teams to prioritize cases if needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work under tight time constraints with dynamic requirements.
- Capacity to work well in groups.
- Should have good interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills in English.
- Should be energetic and dynamic, an effective team player with good communication and, learning skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or B.E. in Computer Engineering or related field.
- More than 4 years of experience in system administration or network administration or related fields.
- Should have good concept on the network and network security.
- Good knowledge on web vulnerabilities and cyber security.
- Should have good knowledge on operating system domain, especially *nix like OS.
- Professional certifications like RHCE, CEH, LPIC, ITIL and related will be an added advantage
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Gratuity and provident fund schemes.
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged.
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate.
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities.
- Open international work environment.
- Festival expense allowance.
- Medical and accident insurance.
- Gymnasium/Fitness Membership.
LogPoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application for Senior Solutions Engineer" on the subject line
If you have any query about this position, please call 9802302081.