UBA Solutions incorporated on February 12, 2006, is one of the pioneer IT companies in Nepal. UBA Solutions is a Monotype Partner Company working in collaboration with Monotype Inc., a US-based multinational company since 2009. Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and with offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “O ... ne of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype brings brands to life through type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences. Want to learn more about who we are and how you can become part of our team? Visit us at www.monotype.com At UBA Solutions, we offer an entrepreneurial environment where technology professionals thrive and where individual contributions really count. Our employees create and help shape some of the most cutting-edge technologies every day. As a partner of Monotype, our engineering teams use best in class advanced techniques and tools in Continuous Integration, LAMP, Node.JS, AWS, Reactjs, and automated test solutions in the entire spectrum of solutions in areas like cloud services, e-commerce, embedded systems, digital advertising, and brand engagement.View Company Profile
Senior Software Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-18 (13 Days Left)
- Work in a small scrum team to design and build high-quality customer-facing software.
- Write unit, functional and end-to-end tests using mocha, chai, sinon, karateJS & codeceptJS.
- Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features for our applications.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers, and others.
- Strive for continuous improvement in customer experience, tools & processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possess good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experienced in test-driven development.
- Experience with web services, REST API, and microservices.
- Experience with Amazon AWS services.
- Experience with GIT and the Features branching workflow.
- Experienced in continuous integration, and continuous delivery will be a plus.
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment will be a plus.
- Awesome written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a global and distributed environment with agility to mold communication for different audiences.
- Experience in the eCommerce/Digital Commerce domain with high volume transactions will be a plus.
Education + Experience:
- 4+ years of development experience developing complex, scalable web-based applications
- Hands-on experience in designing and defining database schema using RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Minimum 3+ years of extensive (NodeJS, Mongo, RDBMS) hands-on development experience. Exposure building SPA and experience with VueJS.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.