Senior Software Engineer - React Native & React JS
Apply Before : 2022-12-10 ((3 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(3 Days Left)
Wolfmatrix is looking for Senior-Level Software Engineers – React Native and React JS. They will be responsible for Full Stack development of web/mobile applications with close collaboration with our clients as a dedicated project member of their agile delivery team. They should be able to deliver advanced user interface solutions and scalable software solutions by adhering to best practices for user experience, usability, and software engineering.
- Full Stack development of web/mobile(android and ios) applications using
- React Native and React JS technologies
- Develop, implement, and improve state-of-the-art software in collaboration with a team of full-stack developers and testers
- Participate in a user-centric software development process with leading agile engineering philosophies (test-driven development, test automation, continuous integration, and delivery).
- Deliver high-quality solutions to our clients by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to build a scalable and reliable application
- Experience and interests in data analysis, machine learning
- Demonstrate experience developing Web/mobile Applications
- Understanding of best practices and architecture patterns for developing Web/mobile applications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong written and verbal communication in the English Language
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting, including internal and client teammates
The following skill will be a big plus
- Android/iOS Development
- RESTful API
- DevOps (CI/CD, test automation)
Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering/relevant field or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience in any area
- 2+ years of development experience with React Native JS.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.