Established in 2014, LIS Nepal is a service centric Information Technology firm. With special focus on retail industry, LIS Nepal’s expertise lies in Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing, and Data Analytics. It is one of the member companies of Yomari Group. LIS Nepal team comprises of experienced professionals with specialization on data analytics. Emphasizing on what makes each client unique, LIS Nepal strives to deliver BI strategic ... solution, tailored to their competitive differentiators. LIS Nepal is one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, based in US which has branch offices globally.View Company Profile
Senior Software Engineer (PHP)
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-03 (0 Days Left)
- Participate in software development to meet client’s expectations and functional requirements.
- Participate in project discussion/analysis to assess business requirements, gather information, and recommend optimal business solutions.
- Identify bugs and performance issues by testing software on a functional and non-functional level.
- Timely monitor/review team member’s performance and mentor/train them where required.
- Contribute to the knowledge base via project documentation, best practice solutions and engage in consultations with the Project manager for process/product improvements.
- Conduct research in technical and functional domains to facilitate continuous learning for both oneself and team members.
- Collaborate effectively within the team, demonstrating strong teamwork skills to collectively develop software solutions
- Report periodically to supervisors and stakeholders.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT.
- Demonstrated experience of engaging with senior management in both technical and functional capacities.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
- Fintech and Mobile App/product experience is a plus.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Proven experience as a PHP Developer.
- Experience of PHP framework such as Laravel, Yii will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of database technologies (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge/Experience of front-end technologies like Angular, React, HTML/ CSS.
- Strong Understanding and experience of Unit Testing frameworks like PHPUnit.
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture.
- Good understanding of OOPS, Solid principles and other design patterns.
- Experience of Cloud environments like Aws and Azure will be an added advantage
- Experience of Agile Methodology and knowledge of JIRA or Issue tracker tools like Redmine, Mantis is a plus.
- Prior knowledge in version control system like GIT, SVN, and Mercurial will be an advantage.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 4+ years of work experience; along with strong interest in Software Development and Programming.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.