>We are a technology company determined to provide world class development delivery services in Information Technology. Our promise is to innovate to help our customers run at their best. We are committed to help every customer become a best-run business. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. >At work, we embrace diversity, encourage personal a ... nd professional growth, and celebrate a team of passionate people developing innovative technologies that help people and companies tackle real-world problems head-on. >We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communitiesView Company Profile
Senior Software Engineer (Node JS)
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-03-17 Closed
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- You will develop high-performance, highly available REST APIs, Worker Jobs, Integrations, and Background Processes that will deliver data to our suite of web and mobile apps.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on architecting, coding, debugging.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Optimize the performance of the applications in the backend.
- Analyze challenging problems and successfully deliver results.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support testing and deployment of new products and features.
- Increase test coverage via unit tests and integration tests.
- Participate in code reviews.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, NestJS, etc. depending on your technology stack.
- Experience with Relational Databases such as MySQL/MariaDB.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Proficient in developing high-quality code.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Team player and able to closely collaborate with colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering(or related field).
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button