Hitachi Energy is co-creating global and local solutions to solve the global challenge of an inclusive and equitable carbon-neutral future. We achieve this across industries, geographies and for every step on each customer’s unique journey. It is crucial that we take on the challenge of accelerating the pace of change and this will need our unwavering energy. Developing and deploying our technology and solutions, combined with our expertise, co ... ntributes to long-term customer value creation and a real and positive human impact. Electricity will be the backbone of the entire energy system. Together with customers and partners, we are shaping collective action to provide the needed technologies, new ways of thinking and new ways of working. By combining advanced digital solutions and services, such as Hitachi Lumada, with our energy platform, that is built on unique domain expertise and experience, we are helping to make the energy system more resilient and secure.View Company Profile
Senior Software Engineer (.Net)
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2022-09-13 Closed
- The main purpose of the job is to develop, document and test the software to ensure that it meets the needs of the clients. It also requires an individual to supervise and oversee the technical aspects of the projects to ensure optimal software performance.
Key Performance Areas
- Software Development & maintenance - Execute system development and maintenance activities. Hands on experience in ASP.NET, C#, MVC Framework and ASP.NET Core. Understanding of prevalent Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies with specific exposure or participation in Agile/Scrum techniques. Strong Knowledge of MSSQL and Oracle. Experience with software engineering best practices, such as continuous integration, unit testing, refactoring, and pair programming/code reviews. Knowledge of testing frameworks/methodologies. Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.Involve in the designing, coding, and debugging of the software. Upgrade and maintain the existing software. Improve the performance of existing software. Support maintains and document software functionality.
- Provide support - First and foremost, support for any client specific issues. Provide the first level of support for any Software related issues raised by team members.
- Training/ Development of team - Support and develop skilled software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities. Prepare and train team members in a knowledgebase of pattern and practices of programming used in FARRMS applications. Help supervisor to identify training/recruitments needs. Regularly attend team meetings to discuss, brainstorm ideas and put forwards ideas to solve any problems.
- Implementation - Proactively provide, design, develop and implement new ideas in the application for better user experience.
- Ownership of projects/Assigned tasks - Take ownership of projects for their timely delivery including (but not limited to) planning, estimation, development approach, assignment, reporting etc.
- HR Management - Involved in performance evaluation of team members
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of .NET Framework using C#.
- Proven record on working Win Form Desktop application.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Patterns and Principles.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries with readable code.
- Should have sound knowledge of MS SQL Server T-SQL programming language (large, stored procedures, triggers, complex joins).
- Knowledge of Office COM Add-Ins, Windows Service Programming and Application Installer is a plus.
- Basic understanding of SQL CLR (Common Language Runtime).
- Familiarity with web services (SOAP, REST) and API testing tools (e.g., SOAPUI, Postman, Fiddler, etc.).
- Familiarity with code versioning systems (e.g., SVN, Git etc.).
- Excellent verbal /written communication skills, Documentation skills for processes and procedures.
- A multitasker, and team player who has patience and the ability to handle job pressure.
Education + Experience:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent. Prior work experience of 5 years or equivalent.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button
Company others jobs
DevOps Engineer Hitachi Energy 17 Days Left Quick View
Software Engineer II... UBA Solutions Pvt. L... 26 Days Left Quick ViewDot Net Developer EB Pearls 11 Days Left Quick ViewAngular/Dot Net Deve... EB Pearls 16 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Dot Net Devel... COTIVITI NEPAL 25 Days Left Quick ViewDot Net Developer COTIVITI NEPAL 11 Days Left Quick View