UBA Solutions incorporated on February 12, 2006, is one of the pioneer IT companies in Nepal. UBA Solutions is a Monotype Partner Company working in collaboration with Monotype Inc., a US-based multinational company since 2009. Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and with offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “O ... ne of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype brings brands to life through type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences. Want to learn more about who we are and how you can become part of our team? Visit us at www.monotype.com At UBA Solutions, we offer an entrepreneurial environment where technology professionals thrive and where individual contributions really count. Our employees create and help shape some of the most cutting-edge technologies every day. As a partner of Monotype, our engineering teams use best in class advanced techniques and tools in Continuous Integration, LAMP, Node.JS, AWS, Reactjs, and automated test solutions in the entire spectrum of solutions in areas like cloud services, e-commerce, embedded systems, digital advertising, and brand engagement.View Company Profile
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
No. of Vacancy: 2
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-04-07 Closed
You will be responsible for automating and testing complex and critical modules of our enterprise applications with best engineering practices. In this role, you will also have an opportunity to create and own the components end to end, automation of various tasks, performance, and DevOps.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Test and evaluate new features
- Identifying areas for modification in existing products and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code to automate
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems ·
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
If you have:
- Experience in testing native applications.
- Creation of test automation plans/strategies to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, defects, and root cause analysis for customer bugs.
- Identifying areas of improvement & implementation to improve the process.
- Experience with frameworks based on Web Driver (Selenium, CodeCept, Spectron), REST APIs (Rest Assured, Karate)
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in all QA practices and processes
- Experience and detailed understanding of testing E-commerce sites, WebAPIs, REST, UI, and Visual Regression.
- Exposure to the concepts around microservices and microsites.
- Experience with GIT, bitbucket, Github, and the Gitflow branching model.
- Experience adhering to an Agile development environment and iterative sprint cycle.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Development environments, preferably Jenkins
- Efficient in working on different os – windows, Linux & Ma
Education + Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in automation, acceptance & integration tests
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.