Senior ReactJS Developer
Apply Before : 2022-07-27 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
ESR Tech is looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join our team. We are a start-up working in the cybersecurity, fintech, healthcare, distance learning, travel, and energy domains. You will be exposed to our global team that resides in Nepal, Singapore and the USA.
We are currently looking for Sr. ReactJS Developer. Come and join our team.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Write clean, modern, scalable, and maintainable code for our web applications
- Mentor junior engineers
- Participate in code reviews
- Contribute to architecture/design discussions
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Technologies we use:
- Cloud - Google Cloud Platform (90 products and services) / AWS (150 products and services)
- Collaboration - G-Suite, Meet, Jira, scrum board
- Project Management - Jira/Kanban/Agile
- Frontend - React, Android, iOS
- Backend - PHP/Laravel, Node.js,Nest.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- UI/UX - Adobe XD/Photoshop/Prototype/AI
- SDLC - Agile/Scrum
- Microservices - API, Middlewares
- Cybersecurity - Compliance, Privacy, Frameworks, Architectures, Encryption
- Data Science - Python, R, Jupyter
- Redux, Saga
Consider sending us your resume if you are a:
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Eager learner
- Positive thinker
- Excellent communicator
Education + Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in frontend development with ReactJS
- Telecommute and flexible timing
- Sick days and paid time off (PTO)
- Extremely competitive salary
- Festival allowance
- Provident Fund contributions
- Knowledge sharing - Demo Day (talk about what you enjoy and do)
- Training - (Safari/Udemy/Coursera) courses. Also provide mentoring from the leadership team, co-workers, and hired professionals
- Flat organization - direct opportunity to work with customers and our leadership team
- Career opportunity to align on Individual Contributor (IC) or Management
- Office space for working (currently work from home due to Covid)
- Volunteer Day - volunteer for your passion (currently restricted due to Covid)
- Fortnightly team building activities (currently restricted due to Covid)
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button