Are you looking forward to work for a multinational company with agile methodology and dream team? If yes, Eight Square is the right platform for you. EightSquare Pvt.Ltd is a leading enterprise software solution provider headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with major clients in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We offer a conductive environment with state-of-the-art technology in order to make meaningful software’s that enriches the world. ... Build a rewarding career with us working on FINTECH AND TELCO project like International Payment Systems, Wallets, B2B Solutions which are all geared to meeting the demanding requirements of banks and financial institutions with 70+ fervent team based in Kathmandu Office.View Company Profile
Senior Python Developer
No. of Vacancy: 2
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2022-11-10 Closed
Are you looking forward to work for a multinational fintech company with a digital wallet, payment gateway and other financial product? If yes, Eightsquare is the right platform for you.
Eightsquare Pvt. Ltd is a leading fintech solutions provider headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with major clients in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We offer a conductive environment with cutting edge technology in a financial domain.
Build a rewarding career with us working on FINTECH AND TELCO project like Digital Wallet, Payment gateway, Telco Apps based on AI which are all geared to meet the demanding requirements of financial institutions and telco industry with 100+ fervent team based in Kathmandu Office.
- Build robust, high performing, user-facing web applications in Python and Django Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Develop new features and improve existing features of the software
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Code, test and operate python based services
- Understand project details and realize project deadlines
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Database technologies proficiency: SQL like Mysql, Postgres, NoSQL such as MongoDB
- Experience developing web services and RESTful APIs
- Experience in writing unit test and integration testing.
- Familiar with design patterns.
- Experience with jet analytics, microsoft power dynamics is added advantage.
- Experience working with source control systems, such as GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Understanding how modern software architectures works (client-server, Web technology, micro-services)
- Experience in Continuous Integration leveraging tools such as Bamboo or Maven.
- Experience working with Celery, Rabbitmq or any type of message broker and queuing protocol
- Good experience in Linux
- Experience working with Docker Containerization
- Experience in working with Data Processing and Analysis would be a plus point
Education + Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in software development using Python with a knowledge on Django framework.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Timely Appraisal and Pay Upgradation
- Sophisticated Infrastructure
- Provident Fund and Gratuity Fund
- Medical insurance inclusive Spouse, Parents & Children
- Accidental and Term Life Insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Onsite Engagement with Multination
- International Travel Exposure and Allowance.
- Technical and Soft Skills Trainings.
- Retreat Programs
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.