Established in 2004, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a leading American Software company in Nepal. We are proud team of around 300 professionals who are involved in the design, development, testing and maintenance of impressive lineup of trend-setting healthcare informatics solutions. Besides that, our talented people sort and analyze voluminous data to help clients in decision analytics. We are one of the eight centers of Cotiviti Inc. which opera ... tes from seven more locations across United States of America and constantly ranked among the best healthcare informatics companies. In Nepal, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. has its remarkable identity in the software industry. At the core of our works, we offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics in the area of healthcare that help customers better understand and manage their risk. We strive to help our clients focus on their businesses while we concentrate on optimizing quality by focussing on the followings- Employee growth and development Work culture/environment Team work – Collaboration Process Exposure to latest and greatest technologies and toolsView Company Profile
Senior MS - SQL Developer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Top Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2022-11-29 Closed
Hands-on technical role to support our audit team through client data conversion and the support, development, and delivery of audit tools and reports. Ideal candidate combines experience with Microsoft Access application development VBA, Project management, Comfort with very large datasets (preferably SQL server) and business understanding to mine data and automate workflows focused on identifying anomalies and errors in our client’s business transactions.
Perform complex data mining, forensic analysis and aggregation; commingle multiple datasets to develop a streamlined, efficient representation of transaction lifecycles. Data mining for advanced analysis of data; presented in reports and/or interactive auditing tools Collaborate with business process owners to identify opportunities; define business requirements, design solutions to map to and in support of new or existing business processes and / or workflows.
Rapidly implement technical solutions designed to maximize operational efficiency and productivity. Perform Data validation to ensure accuracy and quality of data Large volume data conversion, data cleansing, production report generation, and upholding scheduled data delivery standards. Full life cycle project ownership from analysis to development to delivery of audit solutions. Contribute to documentation initiatives as needed Contribute to group knowledge and best practices Interacts with Auditors and other end users, other analysts and management, Corporate Functions
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, Strong communication skills, ability to translate end user needs into an IT solution, Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is critical to the success of all candidates.
- Ability to recognize inefficiencies in processes (operational or technical) and the ability to design solutions to address these issues Mastery working with large datasets
- Knowledge is extended to the development of solutions for a business area. Contributes to cross- departmental strategy and solutions. May lead teams
- Demonstrates mastery of a wide application of professional principles, theories and concepts. Troubleshoots and provides solutions for unusually complex problems.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough and practicable. Contributes to the development of new and innovative solutions.
- Demonstrates self-reliance by (on occasion) working without appreciable direction toward long-range goals and objectives. Assignments may be self-initiated and agreed upon with management.
- Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- Contributes to the productivity of the organization through the completion of projects associated with departmental objectives.
- Impact of decisions can be broad depending on the number of projects affected and may impact departmental resources, timeframes and budgets.
- May be a primary point of contact with vendors and consultants engaged in supporting the work activities of the group.
- Communicates formally and informally to management. May also conduct briefings and participate in meetings with internal and external partners or collaborators
- Owns communication between RCA client service delivery teams and analysts. Owns performance and quality of applications and data for client support systems.
- Influences design and development of new software products or major enhancements to existing software for clients and business partners.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience developing and/or maintaining applications in Microsoft Access and VBA Advanced SQL Server skills – SQL Query Development and Performance Tuning (DBA Experience also helpful)
- Extensive experience with relational databases RDBMS (Microsoft, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with scripting languages (VBScript, PowerShell) preferred
- Experience working with ETL processes
- Retail analytics support or direct retail experience is preferred
- Skilled in Agile and SCRUM development methodologies (Kanban)
- Excellent communication skills
- Mentors and coaches problem solving and troubleshooting
- Experience in project management is a plus
Education + Experience:
- BS / MS / Equivalent Training / Certification and 5+ years of relevant experience
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
Company others jobs
Application Support ... COTIVITI NEPAL 24 Days Left Quick ViewAssociate Database A... COTIVITI NEPAL 24 Days Left Quick ViewAssociate Database A... COTIVITI NEPAL 24 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 24 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 24 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Dot Net Devel... COTIVITI NEPAL 25 Days Left Quick ViewSenior QA Engineer COTIVITI NEPAL 10 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Java/Angular ... COTIVITI NEPAL 10 Days Left Quick View