Senior HR Officer
Human Resource/Organization Development
Apply Before : 2021-07-08 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Department: People & Culture
Reports to: Director of People & Culture
Location: Handigaun, Kathmandu
We are eagerly seeking ahead to onboard an experienced and skilled individual for the role of HR Officer to be a part of our People & Culture functions. The role is focused on versatile HR functions including the Recruitment process, cultural strengthening of the workplace, support, and development of talent through developing policies and managing procedures. Also being responsible for everyday administrative tasks of People & Culture functions. You’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work with. Summarizing the role, you will be functioning as an HR generalist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of all and assigned HR initiatives, systems and processes.
- Work heavily on the recruitment process by preparing Job Descriptions, posting vacancies, resume screening, and interviews.
- Assist in overall talent acquisition strategies and actions.
- Maintain digital & physical confidential employees’ files & information details in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Assist to develop and implement new employee orientation/onboarding programs.
- Create, update and distribute company policies, organograms, guidelines and ensure its implementation.
- Provide counseling and coaching on policies and procedures to the employees.
- Adhere to local laws and regulations.
- Develop training and development programs for employees and work on employee engagements.
- Payroll and benefits administration.
- Assist in formulating and implementing the employee Performance Management System.
- Administrate the day-to-day activities of the People & Culture functions and documentation required for the same.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Overseeing the health and safety of people at work.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the reporting manager and/or other management personnel.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Prior work exposure to the IT company will be an added benefit.
- Understanding of Labor Law and other relevant regulations.
- Understanding of finances and accounting processes and practices.
- Experience in payroll management.
- Fantastic organizational skills and time management skills
- Prior experience working with HRIS.
- Excellent skills in MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PPT) & Google Drive.
- Attention to details and analytical thinking perspectives.
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build healthy work relationships with people at all tiers at work.
- Ability to prioritize the tasks.
- High moral values and focus on ethical work practices.
Education + Experience
- A management graduate, preferably MBA in HR specialization.
- Prior experience in a similar role and exposure with a minimum of 2 years.
Working with us, you will;
- Work with the team having a proven record of building awesome digital products that are downloaded more than 5 million times
- Friendly people to work with
- Flexible and fun-based work environment
- Cozy workspace with encouragement for learning and knowledge sharing
- Company-sponsored refreshments, lunch and snacks (when working from the office)
- Flexible working hours
- Annual Performance and Salary Appraisal
- Recreational activities
- Employee Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit
- Festival Bonus
- Employee Health Insurance
- Training and Development programs for employees
- Paid holidays
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application for Senior HR Officer" on the subject line.