We are Leapfrog, a software company with a vision to build world-class products. At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We have built awesome software products across various verticals and take pride in our craftsmanship that has produced greater results in the software industry and the overall ecosystem ... . At Leapfrog, we share a culture of continuous learning, sharing and improvement. We have a flexible work environment for our Leapfroggers so that they can do what they do best - Innovate and Create.View Company Profile
Senior Full Stack Node/React JS Developer
No. of Vacancy: 5
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-11 (6 Days Left)
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our engineering team. In this role, you will have the responsibility to understand and solve complex business and technical problems. This position offers you an excellent opportunity to design large complex scale application projects. You will provide thought leadership for the team’s software engineering capabilities.
- Make architectural decisions in collaboration with technology experts and deliver high-quality software that meets coding and design patterns best practices
- Perform in-depth analysis of code and technical architecture, identify anti-patterns and implement improvement plans to ensure scalability, performance, reliability, and security of the application
- Communicate regularly with the client to understand the business goals, and requirements, and recommend the appropriate solutions
- Driving technical projects and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Lead, motivate and mentor team members on achieving project and organizational goals
- Actively involve in improving organizational culture, process, and standards
- Provide thought leadership and strengthen the team’s software engineering capabilities.
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expert-level knowledge of architectural principles, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Advanced knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Proficiency in DevOps practices such as automated testing, continuous integration, and automated deployments
- Proven experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud) and building cloud-native applications.
- Experience in an agile environment
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Results-oriented, customer-focused with a passion for technology.
Nice to have
- Proficiency in one or more languages: Java, C#, Python, Golang, AngularJS
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with AWS techs like EC2, EBS, S3, SNS, RDS, Lambda, and Fargate
- Experience with containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with EHR integration, Redox, FHIR, HL7
Education + Experience:
- 4+ years of hands-on professional experience of developing solutions with 1+ years of leadership experience.
- 2+ years of experience in React/Node JS
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or similar IT background or equivalent practical experience
- Work with talented engineers and remarkable professionals in Nepal, the US and Europe, building state-of-the-art digital health products.
- Have an amazing career growth plan with support from experienced mentors and unlimited learning opportunities.
- Be a part of an experienced team—apply the best industry practices, get mentored by experienced professionals and be ready to mentor the new ones.
- Get exposure to clients who are leading entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley.
- Your work will be at the cutting edge of healthcare innovation and make a difference in the lives of thousands of people worldwide.
- You will get the flexibility to work remotely or in the office— we value accountable freedom.
- Get growth opportunities, not just in your work. We organize various internal initiatives where you can be a part of a bigger learning community with webinars, Knowledge Sharing Sessions (KSS), and internal conferences.
- Be a part of a safe workplace where it’s okay to fail fast— get constructive feedback and grow as you move ahead.
- Get recognized for your work and all the changes you will make. We always look for, NO, create opportunities to celebrate efforts, play foosball, and have fun together!
- You will have a lot of fun at Leapfrog— there’ll never be a dull day
Benefits and perks:
We believe our people are our greatest strength. And with perks and benefits, we intend to offer everything our people need to do their best while maintaining a healthy balance between work and personal life.
- Daily Work Support
- Hybrid work: Flexibility to work from office or home.
- Support for resources: Get internet and laptop allowance monthly, and request resources for convenient WFH.
- 5-day workweek: Take the weekend off and come back refreshed on Monday.
- Free rides and food: Travel to work comfortably in the office shuttle and eat healthy food while you’re here.
- 'Growth mindset' fund: Investment in your post-grad degree, learning opportunities, and career growth.
- Child scholarship: Scholarships for your child in selected schools.
- Bi-annual bonus: Get timely festival and company bonus.
- Advance salary: Request salary in advance.
- Paid time-offs: Annual, sick, compensation, and bereavement leaves.
- Maternity leave: 3 months of paid leave, 1 month of unpaid leave, and 90 days of reduced workload.
- Paternity leave: 11 days of paid paternity leave and reduced workload after.
- Menstruation leave: 6 days of paid menstruation leave annually.
We take care of you
- Your well-being: Company-funded counseling services from certified therapists as well as covid care services.
- Retirement fund: Social security fund with health and accidental insurance.
Celebrating your efforts
- Engagement and Events: Team lunch/dinner, company outing, and festival celebrations with your favorite co-workers!
- Exposure: Visit and work in the States and build better client rapport.
- Recognition: In-house awards, appreciation platforms, and 5th-anniversary gifts!
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.