Fundo Loans is a Financial technology company based in Australia revolutionizing the financial industry with innovative solutions. Our goal is to empower the businesses and individuals by providing seamless financial services through the means of Artificial Intelligence and modern software technology stack. We believe in a collaborative and inclusive work environment that fosters creativity, growth, and success. ...View Company Profile
Senior Full Stack Developer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-07-17 Closed
Skills:React.jsFull-Stack Web DevelopmentPHPLaravel
Are you a skilled Senior Full Stack Developer with expertise in PHP, Laravel, and Vue JS? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic Fintech company based in Australia? If so, we have an exceptional remote position waiting for you!
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be an integral part of our offshore development team, working closely with our Australian-based team to develop and maintain our innovative fintech solutions. You will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and optimizing scalable and secure applications, contributing to our mission of transforming the financial landscape.
- Develop and maintain multi-tenant scalable and secure and well-tested web applications using PHP, Laravel, and Vue JS
- Collaborate with the Australian-based team to understand project requirements and deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Identify and resolve technical issues, bugs, and bottlenecks in a timely manner.
- Optimize application performance and ensure scalability.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to drive innovation and continuous improvement.
- Effectively communicating with the team, involving in decision making.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of OOP, Design Patterns and Clean Code Architecture
- Strong knowledge on Feature and Unit testing using PHPUnit
- Understanding of test driven development and behaviour-driven development - Experience with relational & In-memory databases (Proficiency in MySQL & Redis) - Solid knowledge of RESTful API Development and web services.
- Ability to write test-driven clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and tools.
- Ability to document the features with necessary workflow diagrams and flow charts - Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience working remotely or in an offshore development team is a plus.
- This position is open to offshore candidates who will be working in a designated office location inside Kathmandu.
- We’ll be open to hybrid working arrangements after a certain span of time which will be discussed in detail during our interview process.
- Necessary trainings, materials, hardwares and software needs will be provided by the company
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a Full Stack Developer, with expertise in Core PHP, Laravel (v8 to current), PHP Package Development, and Vue JS or React JS.
- Competitive salary based on experience and expertise.
- Exciting projects in the fintech industry with opportunities for professional growth.
- Flexible timezone work arrangement.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Chance to work with a highly skilled and passionate team.
- Free Hardware and software needs
- Free Lunch
- Opportunity to relocate to Australia
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. OR Send your resume to email@example.com