Senior Front-End Engineer
Apply Before : 2021-10-15 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
We are looking for highly motivated individuals for the position of Senior Front-End Engineer is a professional who will be responsible to support and work with the direction of the Lead Architect/Engineering Manager /Product Owner and other related stakeholders by providing services related to software development. Along with the general requirements for senior-level, the following are the role-specific requirements.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Determine the structure and design of web pages.
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Develop features to enhance the user experience.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to design and improve the usability of different components of the application.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Experienced in envisioning and developing responsive web designs.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS.
- Familiarity with the testing framework.
- Working knowledge of databases and scripts.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good understanding of testing websites for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical capability
- Good problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
Education + Experience
- Experience: 5+ years
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Gratuity and provident fund schemes
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Open international work environment
- Festival expense allowance
- Lunch and Snacks
- Fitness Perk
- Medical and accident insurance
LogPoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative, and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
If you have any questions about this position call 9802302081