Senior Front End Developer
Apply Before : 2022-07-26 ((18 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(18 Days Left)
We’re seeking a front end developer to translate designs into crisp code and build thoughtful experiences centred around our customers. During a typical day, you’ll be working alongside our backend engineers and design team to determine customer needs, brainstorm solutions, and both develop and optimize live platforms. We’re looking for someone who is quick on their feet, possesses strong technical skills, and isn’t afraid to ask questions. An understanding of not just how to code but why certain code works is a must.
Objectives of this Role
- Build data-driven dynamic web applications.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
- Develop standard code that can serve as the foundation of future projects.
- Perform tasks accurately and with quality standard.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Determine the structure, design, and responsiveness of web pages.
- Create reusable code, packages and maintain technical documents.
- Write automated tests.
- Optimize the application for maximum performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with other professionals like back-end team engineers and web designers.
- Adhere to the company's brand guidelines at all times.
- Stay up to date on new and emerging technologies.
- Make suggestions for better problem-solving techniques
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with ReactJS framework, TypeScript, and testing tools, preferably React Testing Library.
- Experience with different module bundlers, preferably Webpack.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility testing and debugging.
- Proficient knowledge on different CSS Preprocessors.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Thorough understanding of code versioning tools, preferably GIT.
- Thorough understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- A sense of ownership and pride in one's performance and its impact on the success of the company.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent in the related field.
- Familiarity with Backend Technologies and Frameworks such as NodeJs, ExpressJS, Python or .NET Core.
- Familiarity with Amazon web services,
Education + Experience
- Proven 4+ years of work experience as a Front-end developer.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.