Established in 2004, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a leading American Software company in Nepal. We are proud team of around 300 professionals who are involved in the design, development, testing and maintenance of impressive lineup of trend-setting healthcare informatics solutions. Besides that, our talented people sort and analyze voluminous data to help clients in decision analytics. We are one of the eight centers of Cotiviti Inc. which opera ... tes from seven more locations across United States of America and constantly ranked among the best healthcare informatics companies. In Nepal, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. has its remarkable identity in the software industry. At the core of our works, we offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics in the area of healthcare that help customers better understand and manage their risk. We strive to help our clients focus on their businesses while we concentrate on optimizing quality by focussing on the followings- Employee growth and development Work culture/environment Team work – Collaboration Process Exposure to latest and greatest technologies and toolsView Company Profile
Senior Dot Net Developer
No. of Vacancy: 8
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-30 (25 Days Left)
Skills:.Net CoreASP.NET MVC
- Translate application stories and requirements into functional applications.
- Design, code, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code.
- Write neat and clean code mostly for desktop applications.
- Create test cases and follow test cases to implement the requirements.
- Maintain legacy code and implement the new requirements in the best possible way.
- Prepare use case/ flow diagram when needed.
- Regular follow up for tasks assigned from the development phase to QA
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with design patterns
- Experience in writing unit test and integration testing in Nunit Framework.
- A knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Web Service Frameworks (RESTful, SOAP)
- Working knowledge of MVC design patterns.
- Experience in Continuous Integration leveraging tools such as Bamboo and Maven.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience of working in a SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- US Healthcare experience would be added value
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software development using C#.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
Company others jobs
Application Support ... COTIVITI NEPAL 9 Days Left Quick ViewApplication Support ... COTIVITI NEPAL 19 Days Left Quick ViewAssociate Database A... COTIVITI NEPAL 19 Days Left Quick ViewAssociate Database A... COTIVITI NEPAL 19 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 19 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 19 Days Left Quick ViewSenior QA Engineer COTIVITI NEPAL 10 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Java/Angular ... COTIVITI NEPAL 10 Days Left Quick View