Think Move Solution is an IT service oriented company in Nepal with its head office located in California, USA with its presence in Australia, Sri lanka and Thailand. Think move plans to leverage the business's growth in the Asia-Pacific region and competitive European market. We primarily focus on providing practical and feasible IT solutions regardless of the industry and geographic location. At ThinkMove, we embrace the paradigm shift in busin ... ess with the digitalization, and thus in our service, we make extensive use of technology, prioritizing the use of data analytics and cloud services. Our services are focused on bringing out the best-suited solutions and at the same time strengthening business professionals' ability to make beneficial decisions. Standing true to its name, ThinkMove provides fail-proof plans/strategies, encouraging clients' to move forward or take the strong initiative to achieve goals. Furthermore, ThinkMove's areas of expertise includes: Email solution, Software / Hardware solutions, Cloud Solutions, Project Outsourcing Solutions, Digital Marketing and Call center.View Company Profile
Senior DevOps Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-03 Closed
- Drive collaboration between Infrastructure Operations with the Product Development team to define and continually improve deployment and upgrade processes.
- Review, monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize configured pipeline for reliable and robust integration and delivery of the application.
- Automate test case execution (For Example Unit test cases, JMeter scripts, API test scripts, etc.) by integrating them into build pipelines.
- Administer large git repositories in Azure Repos with well-defined policies in place.
- Define a new or optimize existing branching and merging strategy in Git that fits the complex enterprise products.
- Develop a fault-tolerant deployment strategy that allows releasing changes without engaging the development team.
- Deliver high availability auto scaling containerized deployments in Azure/AWS.
- Support development team with dev tools to easily set up an environment for application development and troubleshoot configuration issues.
- Help the development team to align with adopted DevOps practices.
- Any new products onboard and hosted should be managed by the Infrastructure Operations team. So, take the lead, and become a part of the initial adaptation team for such transitions, work with Product Development and DevOps teams to understand current deployment and upgrade processes and then apply the same to Infrastructure Operation’s team standards, identify gaps and suggest and implement improvements through automation and innovation.
- Design innovative solutions via automation to eliminate any manual and repeatable deployment and support tasks and improve operational effectiveness.
- Prepare automated information, inventory, and cost consumption reports of the resources and services.
- Find productivity pain points in the process and design a plan to minimize them.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to thrive in a fast, high-intensity, deadline-driven environment dealing with multiple projects with minimal guidance.
- Excellent knowledge of container and orchestration tools (Docker, Azure Containers, Docker SWAP, Kubernetes).
- Outstanding understanding of continuous integration, continuous delivery, software configuration management, version control, and release management.
- Excellent knowledge of Build pipelines such as Azure pipeline, Concourse CI, TeamCity, Jenkins, and CodeBuild.
- Good knowledge of Bug Tracking and Testing tools.
- Hands-on experience with automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems & Unix Systems.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Application Architecture and Distributed Applications Architecture, both on-premises and Cloud.
- Excellent Knowledge of enterprise monitoring systems (SolarWinds, OpenVMS, Prometheus).
- Excellent knowledge of scripting (Python, PowerShell, BASH, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Relational Database (SQL, PostgreSQL).
- Solid understanding of WEB Applications and Reverse Proxy Servers.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with a DevOps team involved in implementing software deployments in Azure or AWS.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.