Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Before : 2022-06-02 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain, scale, secure and monitor existing infrastructure, suggest improvements
- Coordinate efforts of DevOps team to achieve team delivery
- Plan for capacity and utilization of infrastructure resources
- Improve instrumentation across different services, revise monitoring and alerting systems
- Collaborate with different stakes: business leads, devs and help flourish DevOps culture
- Empower different teams to attend and troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Comfortable acting on the business crises (eg: waking up late at night to rescue business)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Infrastructure as code (terraform prefered)
- AWS services (EKS, IAM, ASG, RDS, S3, CloudWatch)
- Building CI/CD pipelines (GitLab prefered)
- Scaling services/workloads
- Saving money on Cloud billing
- Linux machines, scripting
- Comfortable managing HTTP/gRPC/Websocket application runtimes on .Net Core, .js, .py
- Working experience on certification like ISO27001, SOC2
- Experience in mentoring/advocating teams regarding best dev and ops practices
Education + Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.