Established in 2004, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a leading American Software company in Nepal. We are proud team of around 300 professionals who are involved in the design, development, testing and maintenance of impressive lineup of trend-setting healthcare informatics solutions. Besides that, our talented people sort and analyze voluminous data to help clients in decision analytics. We are one of the eight centers of Cotiviti Inc. which opera ... tes from seven more locations across United States of America and constantly ranked among the best healthcare informatics companies. In Nepal, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. has its remarkable identity in the software industry. At the core of our works, we offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics in the area of healthcare that help customers better understand and manage their risk. We strive to help our clients focus on their businesses while we concentrate on optimizing quality by focussing on the followings- Employee growth and development Work culture/environment Team work – Collaboration Process Exposure to latest and greatest technologies and toolsView Company Profile
Senior Database Administrator (Oracle)
No. of Vacancy: 5
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5-8 Years
Apply Before: 2023-04-02 (6 Days Left)
- Coordinate Database support, standards, and architecture across our enterprise
- Manage relational and non-relational databases hosted in Linux platform through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure, maintain, and design database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Perform data modeling, database design, master data management, SQL Performance tuning and data profiling in a large-scale OLTP and OLAP database environments
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Plan, build, deploy and maintain enterprise OLTP and OLAP based EDW platforms and services. This includes proactive monitoring and tracking, and relevant data analysis and reporting.
- Pro-active and reactive performance analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting and root-cause analysis of database related issues in support of critical day-to-day business operations.
- Responsible for establishing and enforcing consistent database standards, access protocols, profiling and benchmarking, and development, execution, and measurement of effective service level agreements.
- Responsible for database capacity planning and efficient utilization of database resources based on performance, growth and utilization trends, including documentation of same.
- Responsible for ensuring high availability (>99.0%) of critical database systems and services and development, implementation and testing of failover and recovery plans for all critical database systems.
- Participates in the setting of objectives, strategies, plans, programs, performance standards/measures and procedures, as a member of the IT leadership team.
- Participate in on-call system administration support including but not limited to weekends, holidays and after-business hours as required to service the needs of the business.
- Develop and implement plans for database consolidation where needed
- Work with end users for special requests and new setups
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior technical team members.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Comfortable in an Enterprise Leadership role for Database Platforms
- Prior good experience with recent and newer versions of database platforms, database virtualization, clustering, always-on availability, replications and database backup and recovery solutions.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and 3rd party troubleshooting tools
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experienced in writing SQL queries and some ANSI SQL preferred
- Knowledge of batch, Perl, C and/or other scripting languages
- Ability to organize and plan work with team and independently
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication and teamwork skills with strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge of formal information security standards and best practices, including database system hardening, identity management and database access controls. Knowledge of HIPAA and PCI standards a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to track and report progress against established milestones, metrics and deliverables.
- Positive attitude, ability to work in a team and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and willing to learn other database technologies (Oracle, Vertica, Postgres, AWS RDS, Snowflake)
- Any relevant database certifications will be advantage
- Prior experience demonstrated thorough knowledge and progressively responsible experience in implementation and maintenance of large-scale OLTP and OLAP systems in mission-critical environments including, but not limited to, Oracle 12c/19c, Oracle RAC, Oracle Grid Control, Exadata Machine Administration, Data Pump, Data Guard, Oracle Golden Gate, Oracle Directory Services, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Cloud Control.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5-8+ years of experience managing database servers and databases
- 2+ years in database architecture role, assisting with creating database designs that are performant and running on Oracle Exadata systems compatible with applications
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
Company others jobs
Associate Database A... COTIVITI NEPAL 1 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 6 Days Left Quick ViewBack End Developer COTIVITI NEPAL 2 Days Left Quick ViewFront End Developer COTIVITI NEPAL 8 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Dot Net Devel... COTIVITI NEPAL 22 Days Left Quick ViewSenior QA Engineer COTIVITI NEPAL 17 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Java/Angular ... COTIVITI NEPAL 17 Days Left Quick ViewNetwork Engineer COTIVITI NEPAL 1 Days Left Quick View
Associate Database A... COTIVITI NEPAL 1 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 6 Days Left Quick ViewTalend (ETL)Develope... SoAni Tech 11 Days Left Quick ViewData Engineer Audit Partnership Lt... 7 Days Left Quick ViewData Engineer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick View