PMsquare is a Business Consulting company with a prime focus on Cloud, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Planning and Forecasting to provide clients with state-of-the-art Analytics and Corporate Performance Management solutions. PMsquare was founded by experienced consultants with in-depth knowledge in strategizing and in implementing Corporate Performance Management solutions for many large corporations. PMsquare has the exp ... ertise and the knowledge of the industry as well as access to the best-of-breed technologies to deliver the right solutions reliably and in a cost-effective way. Understanding our client's business and their technology requirements is the foundation for the best solution implementation which focuses on providing our customers with an immediate, effective, and best practice business solution. We work directly with the decision-makers to streamline their financial and management processes. Our areas of industry expertise cover Healthcare, Education, Retail, Telecommunication, Defense, Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Finance. The company offers a competitive salary package, including a performance bonus and generous leaves and holidays. They are also exploring stock options for deserving candidates and offer substantial career advancement and learning opportunities due to technological innovation and ongoing training and development programs.View Company Profile
Senior Data Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-20 (15 Days Left)
PMsquare is looking for a seasoned Senior Data Engineer for our Data & Analytics team to help internal and external customers build out Data & Analytics Platforms with the following key responsibilities:
- Collaborate with data scientists, analysts, and other stakeholders to understand data requirements and translate them into efficient data pipeline solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines to ensure the smooth flow of data from various sources to our data warehouse or data lakes.
- Implement data transformations, data cleansing, and data enrichment processes to enhance data quality and usability.
- Monitor and optimize data pipelines for performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot data-related issues and ensure data availability.
- Utilize AWS (Amazon Web Services) and its relevant technologies for data storage, processing, and orchestration.
- Stay current with emerging trends in data engineering, big data technologies, and cloud computing.
- Identify, build, and implement optimal Data Platform
- Identify, build, and implement highly scalable Data pipeline with automation
- Build out ETL jobs per architectural guidelines which integrates within the data pipeline
- Work with stakeholders including executive and data teams to troubleshoot and identify issues within the Data Platform
- Suggest and implement optimization patterns for an existing or new Data Platform
- Identify and implement BI tools per architectural guidelines
- Ability to proactively identify performance gaps in a solution and provide guidance for improvements
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to articulate a problem and find solutions in a timely manner
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Are you a skilled Data Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge data projects? Join the team at PMsquare as a Data Engineer, where you will play a critical role in designing, building, and maintaining data pipelines and infrastructure. Your expertise will contribute to our data-driven decision-making and help shape the future of our organization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in programming languages like Python, Java, or Scala.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts, ETL processes, and data integration techniques.
- Experience with data modeling and database design principles.
- Familiarity with data integration tools and data orchestration tools.
- Proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
If you are a detail-oriented Data Engineer with a passion for designing and optimizing data pipelines and leveraging cloud technologies to empower data-driven decision-making, we encourage you to apply in PMsquare and join in shaping the future by architecting data solutions that drive innovation and success.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, or a related field.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role.
- Festival Bonus(Dasain Bonus)
- Performance Bonus based on individual’s performance and company growth
- Leaves and Holidays as per industry standards
- Stock options for deserving candidates
- Continuous learning and career development opportunities with certification programs
- Opportunity to work in cutting-edge of technology and innovation
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.