Senior Content Creator
Apply Before : 2021-03-04 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
NRS 32,000 - 36,000 Per month
Senior Content Creator will be responsible to serve clients with high quality digital marketing service, with work scope ranges from creating daily social media content to video scripting, branding, concept creation, and also to supervise and monitor Junior Content Creator.
- Work collaboratively with designers’ team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Work with multiple owners of particular content to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content.
- Research, write and edit original SEO ready content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, technical documentation, social and more.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
- Ensure content is aligned with personas and stages of the customers’ requirements.
- Edit and provide feedback on other content creator work, with an emphasis on quality and quantity
- Ensure to monitor and meet project deadlines and track the progress
- Provide feedback and recommend new content ideas to help strengthen our creative content and implement them
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn and build
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to take on tasks outside of your comfort zone.
- Produce high quality copy at a high volume.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills. (written+verbal)
- Can work autonomously.
- Growth mindset.
- Team player.
- Meet deadlines.
- Proactive and research oriented.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Equivalent Field
- 1- 2 year of experience in a concern field.
Benefits of being part of Feat International Pvt. Ltd Family:
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Attractive Salaries
- Festival Allowance
- Overtime (after probation period)
- COVID Insurance
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume at email@example.com with "Application for Content Creator "on the subject line.