Senior Business Analyst/ Project Coordinator
Apply Before : 2022-06-04 ((8 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(8 Days Left)
Sr. Business Analyst will play an instrumental part in the successful implementation of the project. Your responsibilities include understanding the product feature, product domain, and understanding where the product fits in the product domain, and then gathering and analyzing the client’s requirements, and recommending the customizations required to fit the client requirements. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with the BA technology and tools and must have outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Work closely with the company and its clients to identify and analyze core business processes and workflows.
- Map ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ business processes, conduct requirements analysis, management and communication sessions.
- Develop clear and detailed process maps and business requirements.
- Own and facilitate information gathering and analysis sessions.
- Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Eliciting, translating and simplifying requirements.
- Deliver elements of systems design, including data-dictionary, data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Identify, document and communicate issues and risks, propose mitigation in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports and presentations as needed.
- Analyze the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Involve in mentoring and training other team members, and be the core part of team development.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development /User Story process flow diagrams
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Any certification related to Business Analysis is a plus
Education + Experience
- Experience more than equal to 4 years
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.