Security Analytics Engineer (Mid/Senior Level)
Apply Before : 2022-01-11 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
For Security Analytics team, we are looking for Security Analytics Engineers with excellent analytical abilities. A big part of the job will be expanding the Logpoint solution to support an ever-growing number of formats, protocols, and external systems, meaning experience with industry standards and 3rd party integrations will be preferred. Candidates with expertise and experience in the security domain will be preferred.
We expect you to be flexible and a fast learner as our setup is continuously evolving. If you are excited about development and results, have an analytical approach to your work, are structured and know how to work as a part of team and independently as well, then this is an opportunity for you. We expect you to thrive in a busy working environment and like solving complex tasks.
- Building defensive, highly-customized security playbooks using LogPoint SOAR platform.
- Research, analyze, and create contents based on wide variety of commodity and APT based malware and techniques.
- Interpret Threat intelligence’s IOCs and use them efficiently for alerting. Recognize patterns and inconsistencies that could indicate complex cyber-attacks.
- Build and maintain dashboards and other data visualizations of complex data sets and calculations.
- Translate analytical findings into security “use cases” that can be implemented within available surveillance capabilities.
- Write queries, perform data analysis/log correlation, and create data visualizations for different security devices.
- Create technical documentation around the content deployed to the SIEM.
- Write, review and organize technical content that will be published to the LogPoint blog, FAQs and Knowledge base for use by both internal and external customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in configuring, managing, and using one or more SIEM/SOAR/UEBA products, highly desired.
- SOC consulting experience, highly desired.
- Good knowledge of Python, regular expressions, and SQL queries.
- Good understanding of security infrastructure and related technologies (AD, proxies, firewalls, email filtering technologies, and network intrusion detection systems) .
- Excellent log analysis skills with an ability to apply them appropriately for alerting and reporting.
- Experience in cyber security intrusion detection/analysis/response and creating new rules and filters to support these actions.
- Experience in creating log correlations in a SIEM to identify anomalous, potentially malicious behavior.
- Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK and Kill chain.
- Experience working with REST and other third-party API integrations.
- Good verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Social Security Fund (SSF).
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication are encouraged.
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate.
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities.
- Open international work environment.
- Festival expense allowance.
- Medical and accident insurance.
- Gymnasium/Fitness Membership.
LogPoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative, and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
If you have any questions about this position call 9802302081