React Native Engineer(Mid/Associate Level)
Apply Before : 2021-08-11 ((7 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(7 Days Left)
We are currently looking for a React Native Engineer who can collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to develop and maintain various client mobile applications for android or iOS platforms.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good Knowledge of flexbox and styling
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode & Android Studio
- Experience with app deployment on App store and Google Play store
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Methodology and project management tools
- Experience in native platforms is a plus
- Experience with unit testing
Education + Experience
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on Experience on react Native Framework for at least 3+ years
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- 5 Working days only
- Flexible and creative working environment
- Free lunch
- Growth Opportunities
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.