We are a team of technology professionals with over 70 cumulative years of experience. ESR Tech strives to build IT solutions that empower organizations to get ahead of their competitors. At ESR Tech, we are committed to building the best technology solutions to meet your software business needs. Our team understands the challenges to find effective technologies at a good value that will bring your company to the next level. We also understand the oppo ... rtunities that a great product and software can offer in order to create data-driven strategies and support the decision making process in your organization. No matter if you need assistance with developing personalized applications, data mining, or cybersecurity, ESR Tech can help you build a strong business foundation which supports the creation of innovative strategies and successful products and services that your customers will value.View Company Profile
React Native Developer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3-4 Years
Apply Before: 2022-12-09 Closed
ESR Tech is looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join our team. We are a start-up working in the cybersecurity, fintech, healthcare, distance learning, travel, and energy domains. You will be exposed to our global team that resides in Nepal, Singapore and the USA.
We are currently looking for a Mobile App Developer - React Native Developer. Come and join our team.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms (iOS and Android). Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality. Collaborate with Project Management regarding priorities, timelines, and estimates. Contribute regularly and proactively in team discussions.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve as needed, while developing and sharing innovative solutions.
- Proactively manage workflow and minimize downtime between assignments. Communicate consistently with your supervisor regarding workload, challenges, and potential issues.
- Take ownership and pride in work and see the work through to completion. Additional Responsibilities:
- Project a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Maintain open lines of communication with peers and project managers to help answer questions, provide assistance, and promote an atmosphere of teamwork. Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission critical software fixes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- You should be proficient in React Native, ReactJS, and be independently able to develop iOS and Android Mobile App using ReactNative Framework.
- Proficiency in native framework is desirable (either Android/iOS).
- You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. You should have good working experience of project management tools like JIRA and Agile Methodologies.
- Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
Education + Experience:
- 3-4+ years of professional programming/coding work experience
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.