All the way from Kathmandu city of Nepal, a beautiful country on South East Asia. We are a small technology startup, working on developing SaaS based tools in productivity, recruitment and finance domain. We are developers and designers behind @stackbills and @danfebooks Our vision is to enable digital platforms for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Be it managing accounts and taxation, payroll that is compliant with Nepal governme ... nt law or be it running your meetings productively no matter where you're on the world, our cloud based apps are being developed using user innovation techniques.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 4-5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-05-19 Closed
- Ensure code quality, coding standards, and documentation of the project.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Perform peer code reviews and ensure proper testing of the application before delivery.
- Ensure timely delivery of the sprints and milestones
- Ensure code versioning and branching of the repositories.
- Carry out daily development tasks on a timely basis.
- Write unit tests on all the allocated projects.
- Fixing the bugs reported by testers.
- Propose new methodologies and best practices for further discussion with Leads.
- Carry out training sessions with the respective technology team on the new topics learned.
- Efficiently communicate with the team
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven ability with developing large web applications using React JS, REST API, Unit Testing etc.
- Familiarity with Ant Design, SCSS, JS-in-CSS, Styled-Component, or similar component libraries/tools
- Expetise in Git, DevOps, CI/CD pipeline automation/management process
- Working experience with other programming languages will be considered an additional advantage.
- Ability to take up R&D activities and resolve complex problems, work independently.
- Good communication & strong analytical skills.
- Undergraduate in Computer Science/Engineering BIT/BCA/BIM or equivalent technical field
- Can-do attitude for the fast pace working environment
Education + Experience:
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. OR Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org