Since the beginning of our establishment, we have strived for perfection and aim to provide bespoke web design and development solutions to our clients. We are a digital marketing agency whose services include, but are not limited to web-development, innovative features, graphic designing and Enterprise App Development. When working with us, you work with a team of professionals who will use an innovative approach and strategy to help your business to grow b ... eyond expectations and take it to new horizons of the digital world. We are committed to provide productive and enhanced quality solutions and services to our customers by meeting their requirements and achieving continual excellence in all our products & services through our youthful, committed, motivated and dynamic team.View Company Profile
Senior React Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 7 Years
Apply Before: 2022-07-25 Closed
As Senior Developer within the Kwant team, you will be working on Developing, Building, Deploying, and Maintaining Mini apps (React based: React Native, GraphQL, NUIT) and/or Microservices (Java based: Spring Boot, Node.JS) being developed by the team hosted on one of Kwant’s chosen cloud providers – Amazon Web Services using CI/CD pipelines. In addition to your strong technical capability, you will be a proven team player, and independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues.
- Active participation in all aspects of the software delivery life cycle and associated agile activities that the team undertake.
- Hands-on development of microservices and micro frontends (mini-apps)
- Perform code reviews and provide timely and constructive feedback
- Participate in feature estimation from early ideation to delivery phases
- Work with CI/CD tools to build/deploy infrastructure and applications in AWS
- To deliver quality microservices and mini-apps based on Engineering best practices and standards
- Contribute to the development of standards and quality assurance techniques across the development team
- Develop/contribute to software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Take ownership and accountability for production service, including fix on fail, problem investigation, root cause determination, and resolution.
- Maintain software and infrastructure currency, capacity and performance. Participate in back-up / DR tests and other related governance and attestations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Build and automation tools (Ant, Gradle (Kotlin DSL/Groovy), Jenkins, Python, Artifactory, Terraform, SonarQube)
- Experience working with distributed, event-driven systems like Kafka is strongly preferred
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, ECS, EKS
- Interest in the entire application stack; from network, and security, through platform OS to application code, including cloud hosting, but an overriding desire to write code.
Education + Experience:
- 7 + years of general IT experience delivering changes to a technical asset using Continuous Improvement and Continual Delivery techniques
- Proven experience working in a team of technical developers utilising Cloud Services (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with Java 8+, SpringBoot, React, Node.js, RDBMS (ideally Postgres), Webservices (REST), Docker, SCM (Git)
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.