As RVers, we know that planning the perfect trip can be a challenge. We simplify the process by combining the best RV software with the most in-depth database, all gathered & curated by millions of fellow RVers. Now you can focus on making memories! See less At RV LIFE, we know you want to enjoy the freedom and memories of an awesome RV adventure. The problem is that planning an epic RV journey is complex and can leave you overwhelmed. We believe i ... t should be simple. As RVers ourselves, we understand the process and our software has helped millions of RVers make their travel dreams come true. We help you find the perfect campground and a safe route to get there. You’ll also be connected to the world's largest RV community and a host of RV-specific tools so you can journey with confidence.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2-5 Years
Apply Before: 2022-09-28 Closed
RV LIFE is currently looking for a React Developer to join our fun and friendly web development team. In this role, you will work remotely with the development team to design and deliver new features and user experiences for our products.
We are proud to foster a great team working environment based on respect, open communication, transparency, and authenticity, and we offer highly competitive compensation in a casual, results-driven work environment.
If you are looking for an impactful role with room to advance, expand your skills, and learn from industry leaders, please apply today.
- Experience working with an SQL Database
- BS in Computer Science or other related fields of study or applicable work experience
- Familiarity with SCRUM as a development method for Agile Development
- Experience with React
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Laravel or other backend frameworks
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical application of design patterns
- Experience with Axios
- Experience with Microfrontends
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest and Cypress
- Experience developing location-based services with HERE Maps or a similar framework
Education + Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience on a team developing web apps in ReactJS.
- Work from home (Remote)
- Flexible working hours (40 hours a week)
- Monthly stipends
- Festival holidays and allowance
- Complimentary high-end gear for development and testing
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button