Pay Nep Private Limited, came into existence as the sixth Payment Service Provider of Nepal by receiving its operating License from Nepal Rastra Bank on Shrawan 15, 2076 B.S (August 1, 2019) with an objective of creating a unified aggregated payment platform that brings exercisable financial power to the hands of all Nepali, in spite of any all cultural, regional and educational background. Pay Nep sets to provide An easy to use digital wallet, for a ... ll people to exercise their financial power directly from their hands. An open ended API based integration system, for all BFIs and Payment Platforms, to eliminate the need for the users to physically visit any branch, to receive the banking facilities, and transact. An easy to integrate API based aggregator, for all Merchants/ Merchant groups, to have a digital solution both for operations and transactions.View Company Profile
Quality Assurance Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3-4 Years
Apply Before: 2022-09-07 Closed
Looking for a QA Engineer, who will design, develop and execut exploratory and automate (functional and technical) tests to ensure product quality.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track system defects.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Perform software quality assurance, including black-box testing, white box testing, user acceptance testing, and maintenance regression testing.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Run manual and automated tests.
- Create and maintain manual and/or automated test scripts, test data, and other deliverables related to the software quality assurance (SQA) process.
- Develop, document and maintain manual/automated test scripts, test cases, test data, defect tracking and reports
- Review server log files and prepare/follow run-time documentation for defects and issues.
- Under the direction of product management, participate in useracceptance testing.
- Web and Mobile Testing.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Report issues through a bug-tracking system.
- Design test cases on test management tools.
- Perform compatibility testing on the software.
- Work with software developers and project support team to design and execute test scripts.
- Run manual and automated tests.
- Test in different environments including web and mobile. Provide
- objective feedback to software development project teams.
- Support in organizational process & management.
- Support in software process (QA, Dev, configuration, management, project management etc.).
- Support in planning, designing & implementation of the software QA process.
- Participate in organizational extracurricular activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The candidate should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- The candidate should be comfortable working in a 24/7 working environment.
- Experience in any scripting language like Java and python.
- Good knowledge of database queries and scripts.
- Experience with a test management tool like QC, VS / TFS, JIRA.
- Experience with a test automation tool like Selenium, Protractor
- Experience with performance testing tool like JMeter.
- Experience with web API testing using tools like Rest Assured.
- Experience with ZAP security testing tool.
- Self-starter and attention to detail.
- Able to describe unexpected results in sufficient detail so that business analysts and/or software developers may replicate the results
Education + Experience:
- Experience in automation has a scripting background.
- 3-4 years experience testing Financial Products with 1-2 years of experience in automation testing.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. OR Send their resume to email@example.com