Foodmandu is an e-commerce company providing on-demand food delivery service inside Kathamndu and Lalitpur. We are first company in Nepal with innovative concept of connecting foodies with the most popular restaurants in the city and delivering customer's orders at their door-step. Customer can order food via our website ... f="http://www.foodmandu.com/" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">www foodmandu.com or our mobile App avaialable in Android and iOS platforms. Having started its operation in 2010, Foodmandu has now grown to 150 plus team members serving 60000+ customers from the widest range of 400 plus partner restaurants. We are looking for some energetic individuals with good interpersonal and communication skills for our customer service team. Be a part of the rapidly growing online service company. There are vacancies for following position at the moment.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-26 (23 Days Left)
We are seeking a skilled Mid-Level QA Developer to join our quality assurance team. As a QA Developer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and reliability of our software products through the design and execution of comprehensive testing plans. You should have a solid understanding of software development processes, strong analytical skills, and a keen attention to detail.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on project requirements and specifications.
- Execute test cases and analyze test results to identify defects, inconsistencies, and performance issues.
- Develop and maintain automated testing scripts using appropriate testing frameworks and tools.
- Conduct regression testing to ensure the stability and reliability of software releases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and deployment of software releases.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, best practices, and tools related to software quality assurance.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Knowledge of performance testing tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Experience in mobile application testing for iOS and Android platforms.
- Familiarity and eager to learn about automation; preferably Cypress or Selenium.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or running).
- 2+ years of prior work experience.
- Attractive salary based on merit
- Five working days in a week (Mon – Fri)
- Social Security Fund
- Festival allowance
- Friendly and Collaborative work environment
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using the Apply Now Button.