Searchable Design is an enthusiastic group of IT professionals working to provide endless web and mobile solutions for businesses and individuals alike. From a niche website to varieties of online business tool, we design, manage and upgrade everything according to your need and requirement. Our dedicated team includes IT and Business professionals from various walks of life with over 10 years of experience. For your ease, our busi ... ness specialists take your requirements, which is forward to our in-house IT team dedicatedly working on a single product at a time. After your product has successfully been analyzed and passes through Quality Analysis, we deliver it you. If you have any further issues, our customer relation department will look into it wholeheartedly.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-02-08 Closed
We require a quality analyst for planning and executing tests on software, apps, and websites for various industries.
- Quality Assurance background, including functional, integration, and regression testing, smoke testing, including the ability to write manual test cases, test plans, and test scripts
- Knowledge of MongoDB fundamentals and ability to write basic MongoDB Query
- Significant experience with industry-leading Quality Assurance related tools (Xray, Fitnesse, or Test Complete)
- Proven excellence in solving complex problems related to software testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience testing web applications
- Proficient skills in analysis, documentation, and presentation.
- Experience with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience in the following areas valued:
- A background in the insurance industry
- Development/programming experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience working in SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- US Insurtech experience would be added value
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
- Should have at least four years of Software Testing.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.