We are a full service Digital Marketing Agency. Our team of specialists consistently delivers outstanding results combining creative ideas with our vast experience. We can help you build a sustainable, meaningful relationship with your clients by engaging them with your brand using digital marketing. Our team develops effective content strategies for forward thinking companies. We have a proven track record in increasing search engine rankings, buildin ... g great websites and increasing sales. We offer services such as, but not limited to: - Web Design and Development - Graphic Design - Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Social Media Marketing - Pay Per Click Management - Email Marketing - iOs App Development - Android App Development Digital Marketing Gets Your Business Noticed!View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2022-09-26 Closed
WEBO Digital is looking for a “QA Engineer” to join our growing team and to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Be responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Test websites and applications like an end-user to uncover issues and provide feedback for corrective actions.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Generate QA reports and recommendations through video-recording and documentation.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure detected issues are fixed in an immediate manner.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent command of English in both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools will be a plus.
Education + Experience:
- At least two years of experience in the related field.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.