TechAxis was established in 2017 by a group of passionate, experienced Engineers and IT professionals. We have decades of experience in the IT industry. With the aim of sharing our experiences, we have initiated a platform named “TechAxis” with the motto “Learn First to Lead the Rest“. Our principal objective is to deliver job oriented training for both IT and Non-IT students to help them perform excellence in their choice o ... f domains. We understand the importance of the amount of investment you put into us, and we make sure that we train the candidate to suit the needs of the industry.View Company Profile
QA Automation instructor
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Part Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2024-03-06 (4 Days Left)
Syllabus: Click Here
TechAxis committed to providing students with the necessary skills and attitudes to secure employment in their field of training. We have an urgent need for QA Automation Engineer as a trainer who can spend at least 1.5 hours/day.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide training via physical/remote classroom
- Conduct technical instruction using adult learning practices and procedures to engage the learners.
- Share insight into industry practices and provide feedback on student progress throughout the duration of the course
- Measure student growth through rigorous assessments and provide actionable feedback
- Design and oversee remediation strategies for students in need
- Instructors will teach students how to love what they do, solve complex problems, and maintain a growth mindset for their future.
- Software Engineering Development with focus on Quality Assurance testing and Automation Testing
- Experience with Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium Grid).
- Have a strong knowledge/understanding of test automation frameworks and focused on hands-on automated testing
- Non-functional, functional, and unit test frameworks and relevant tools
- Experience in design and development of Automation frameworks and Automation Testing Strategies.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with students
- Strong verbal and written skills
Education + Experience:
- 4 years of related work experience
- Certification/Trainer Experience in relevant technologies would be preferred First.
- Technically Strong Any Graduate IT Experienced Developer
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. or Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company others jobs