TechAxis was established in 2017 by a group of passionate, experienced Engineers and IT professionals. We have decades of experience in the IT industry. With the aim of sharing our experiences, we have initiated a platform named “TechAxis” with the motto “Learn First to Lead the Rest“. Our principal objective is to deliver job oriented training for both IT and Non-IT students to help them perform excellence in their choice o ... f domains. We understand the importance of the amount of investment you put into us, and we make sure that we train the candidate to suit the needs of the industry.View Company Profile
Python with Data Science Instructor
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Part Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2024-03-21 (19 Days Left)
Detailed Syllabus Reference: Click Here
TechAxis is looking for a Python with Data Science Instructor with extensive experience to join our Professional IT Learning Academy. As an instructor, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality training sessions to our students, equipping them with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in the field of data science using Python.
TechAxis committed to providing students with the necessary skills and attitudes to secure employment in their field of training. We have an urgent need for Python with Data Science Instructor as a trainer who can spend at least 1.5 hours/day.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive training modules on Python programming and data science concepts.
- Design and update course curriculum to align with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Prepare and deliver engaging lectures, presentations, and hands-on exercises to a diverse group of students.
- Provide guidance and support to students throughout their learning journey, addressing their queries and concerns promptly.
- Create and grade assignments, quizzes, and projects to assess students' understanding and progress.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong proficiency in Python programming and data science libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, PyTorch and sci-kit-learn.
- In-depth understanding of statistical analysis, machine learning algorithms, and data visualization & scrapping techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Python developer or Data Scientist.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. or Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org